Monday, May 30, 2011

Road Rage!!!!

Hello! To all the millions of fans who have been counting the fingers, biting your nails and twitching until I post again. The wait is over :D. I’m back.. hehehe.. I was waiting for an interesting topic to come into my mind, and daymn... Thanks to a suicidal maniac of a motor cyclist, my brain started to think. Yes I have a brain!!! FYI I’ve a gud IQ aswell. ;) Doubters!!! I’ll send my IQ score if you still doubt me. :D

Wait! I’m going out of topic. Today Ladies and Gentlemen, I’m going to talk about road rage... Everyone has road rage. If you drive in Sri Lanka, it would be a crime not to have road rage. It’s a crazy world when you put the vehicle to a main road. It feels like a soldier going on into a battlefield. (Dishun!! Dishun!!! Boom!! Boom!!! Dong!! Dong!!) Seriously Bikers, Three Wheelers, Maduruwa Bicycles and Buses.. Why do we have to face these vehicles everyday???? Why????? It’s soo unfair.

You can easily get angered by a stupid driver. They have no respect for his fellow drivers or for himself. I wonder how these people get there licence. I ain’t the best driver in the world aswell :P..hehe.. Anyways I ain’t that bad!!

When you have road rage, you feel like scolding someone. Today I’m going to enlighten on how to scold stupid motorists and when to scold them as well. ;)

  • Never ever scold a hot girl, in that matter any girl at all. Paw men.. They are scared enough as it is to be driving on the road. :P and for a hot girl, how can you ever scold a hot girl.. how????? Hehe
  • Secondly, assess the vehicle that the stupid motorist is driving. If it is a bus, stop wasting your energy. He cannot hear you, plus he doesn’t care.. hoda bulath kela paarak gahai windscreen ekata.. So avoid them.
  • Always scold a driver which drives slower than you. In that way you are sure of not getting scolded back. ;)
  • Do not honk at the driver in front of you. It is pointless. They’ll just drive even slower. Just overtake them and give them “ The Look”. You know the look right?
  • If you are going to scold a three wheel driver think twice. They are degree holders in filth.. Sooo if you feel like learning some new words to add to your vocabulary plzzz do go ahead, and update me as well.. J
  • Don’t start scolding the drivers around you, since your girlfriend is on the passenger seat you ego centric morons!!! It’s uncool.. If you want to impress her, show how cool you are by avoiding road rage and drive like the cool dude u are.. ;)

All in all, what I can say is please drive safe.. “Ammu Pisso” drive on the road.. They have no care for their own safety, and of the others around them. Avoid Road Rage if possible. But I hardly doubt it.. JUST BE SAFE!!!

Live life!!!

Don’t die wondering!!! :D

2 comments:

  1. Hello there Mr. Shorts! Ok then.. Anyways what's this nonsense? Start posting again. You've been silent for too long..

    ReplyDelete