Sunday, October 9, 2011

A lot of Bullshit and a bit about the Underdog

It’s a warm Sunday night. As I was about to go to sleep with my favorite SHORT on (Since I am the guy wearing shorts), a bright light appeared out of nowhere. And a deep voice spoke to me and said, “ Thy son who is named the guy wearing shorts! Please blog tonight and educated the world with your wisdom. “ I raised my eyebrows and thought to myself “damn! The bright light dude wants me to blog something. He rates me so highly that he said please” Awww…. I was touched ;) Since the bright light dude took that much of an effort to convince me to blog, I jumped out of the bed, dug for my laptop which was under a mountain of cloths and crawled under the bed to find the laptop charger. :D After going though all the drama of switching on the computer, I was finally ready to blog.

To tell you the truth, I’m quite aimless tonight. I don’t have a specific topic. I cannot think of a specific title. I haven’t blogged for months. I sound like a whiny ass cry baby, which I’m not. (I am awesome) hehe… I can’t help the fact that my ego gets in the way of my writing. ;) To tell you’ll the truth I had sooo many interesting topics to blog about in my mind. But unfortunately, halfway through I got bored and stopped writing. Okk… why are u listening to this crap? Time to think of a topic.

After lengthy seconds of consideration…….

I finally came up with a topic. Yipeeee……. I am sooo proud of myself.. ;)hehe.. Tonight I’m gonna talk about the Underdog.. No you stupid, it’s not the movie. If I wanted to talk about the movie, I would have told you to rent it from a CD Kade.. :P  

As you may already know, the Rugby World Cup is ongoing. And half of Sri Lanka is supporting the All Blacks. (Whom are the favorites, but every time they screw up.. which I find bloody hilarious) It’s the same thing when it comes to the football world cup. Sri Lankans support Brazil or Argentina. I have to ask my fellow Sri Lankans a simple question. “WHERE IS YOUR SENSE OF IMAGINATION?”

What I think is, we Sri Lankan try to play it safe. I remember when I was doing my O/L’s in 2002 the football world cup was being held. (okkk yes you can calculate my age…. ) every kid in my class supported Brazil. But I thought differently..  I supported Germany, whom were not the favorites. I got bugged, ridiculed ect.. But in the end,  Germany made it to the final. Even though they lost in the final, I gained respect from my peers. They called me Mr. Germany. The teachers called me Oliver Khan (whom was the player of the tournament)  How cool was that? :D

All I can say is dare to be different. If everyone supports Obama, support the other dude. Being different makes you get noticed. This is great advice to guys. When you are different, girls find you interesting. It is a great conversation starter. You can go places with it. You can thank me later.. I accept expensive gifts, so feel free.. ;)

Do not make obvious choices and make your life boring. Take a chance, support an underdog.Go to gym,  Take a shower. Use lifebuoy soap, feed the dogs… Ohhhh my bad.. Going off track :P

 Do something different for a change. Don’t be boring.

Live life!!!

Don’t die wondering!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment