Monday, May 27, 2013

Random thoughts on a sleepless night

It's just one of those days where you can't sleep. Playing stick cricket of your phone hoping and praying that you would feel sleepy at some point. It ain't working people. Never the less, this sleepless night reminded me that I haven't blogged in a while.

If you people have read my previous posts you would know that these sort of sleepless nights are the catalyst for most of my blogs. Now you understand why I write a lot of bullshit. :D

When  you can't sleep, random thoughts come into your mind. Following are few of throw thoughts that I would like to share.

1) WHY THE HELL CAN'T I GO TO SLEEP? I tried everything.  I changed my sleeping position and I even changed my bloody pillow. Still I can't go to sleep.

2) When am I going to finish my thesis? This has been dragging for ever. I can't make up my mind to sit down and finish it.

3) Who are we going to buy in this transfer window. Arsenal haven't won a trophy for 8 years. It is high time we win something.  To win something we need to buy players. Dearest Arsene Wenger, I'm thinking about who can improve our squad at 1.18 in the morning. Please buy a good player and help me sleep.

NOW COMES THE WEIRD SHIT! ;)

4) Do aliens actually exist? I am a firm believer that they do. I don't want them to come and invade us, but they can always drop by and say 'hello machan' and go. I don't mind :D

5) The thing that I Google the most when I can't sleep is about the Loch Ness monster. I wish to believe that this mythical creature exists. I know!  Aliens and the Loch Ness monster.... Don't blame me.  Blame Discovery channel for putting all this mysterious bullshit inside my head.

So the you go. Those were some of the random stuff which goes inside the great mind of the Guy Wearing Shorts.

Sorry if there are any grammer or spelling issues. I was using my phone rather than my great laptop which has a strange line going through the middle of its display.

I Need To Sleeeeeeeep! I'm gonna give it a shot.

Live Life!

Don't die wondering!


No comments:

Post a Comment