Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Growing a year older

As many people around the world know, The Guy Wearing Shorts is officially 26 years old today. If you didn't know that, you should go get a life. :P

Mass celebrations have been organized around the world in honor of the birthday of mine. Paris Hilton has organized an around the world celebration with Parties in Tokyo, Bangkok, Ibiza, New York and LA. Ozzy Ozbourne has promised to eat another Bat's head and Mike Tyson is going to byte the ear of a random dude.

I am so moved by these special people who have gone to great lengths to celebrate my birthday.
But I have always been a modest person. Well grounded. I wondered what have I done with my life. I wanted to be an Animal Activist, a guitar Player and so on and so forth. But I couldn't do any of this.
Something that I am really passionate about is Being an Animal Activist!

Being 26 is not that pretty. Its the sorta age that you don't know whether you are young or becoming old. Is it a matter that you have to torture yourself with? I don't think so. Then why am I making such drama about it? I don't know.

As long as you are 26, you can make fun of 27 year olds. keep making fun of them until they feel like punching you on the face. When they are about to punch you on the face, please don't forget to run for your life.

Stay safe! Wear a condom!

Live life!

Don't die wondering!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment