Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Dogs or Beggars?


I went to ODEL yday. No, I didn’t go there to check out the chicks. If I went to the Ward Place one, it would have been to observe the environment, but unfortunately I went to the MC one. Yeah! that small one, which makes you claustrophobic. I bought a “Strays are Cool” wrist band from there. It made me think. 

Yes I tend to think about useless stuff. What can I do? Doctors told that I could not be helped. :D

Who deserves affections? Beggars or Dogs? I don’t know about you, but I think dogs deserve more affection.

You give a biscuit to a stray dog. It would eat the biscuit and wag his tail, and sometimes the dog would even lick you to show their gratitude. Eeya neda.. licking and stuff. :P I  don’t mind them licking as long as they don’t have Rabies. Buhahahahah…

You on the other hand trying to give a lunch packet to a beggar in good faith. They would ask you all sort of questions such as“Athule monawada thiyenne?” “Vegetable da?” “Mata issellath hambawune vegetable, wena mukuth nadda?” These questions make you feel murderous. ( over exaggerating a tad bit ;) )

So you should way the options. Are dogs more human than actual humans? Hmmm… may be they are. Dogs are loyal and faithful. Think about it. You better think about it. Otherwise don’t read my next post. I have enough and more people. I don’t need a disbeliever. :P

Have an awesome day.

Stay safe! Use a condom!
Live life!! :D
Don't die wondering!,


No comments:

Post a Comment