Saturday, March 31, 2018

The drift

Have you ever wondered about all the rubbish in your head? The stuff that you think that if, you can get rid of you would be able to do something with your life. That shit ain't going nowhere. I tend to overthink and the rubbish in my head helps me waste countless hours drifting away for no apparent reason.

I sometimes feel that I'm a great philosopher like Aristotle until I present my thoughts to my close ones only for them to laugh out.
Sometimes I feel like a person of self realization, thinking everything in life is immaterial and will cause pain.
Sometimes I feel like the guy wearing shorts, cause I don't know where I'm headed with this post.

I like to drift away and think that there are alternate universes and every decision we make creates and alternate reality.  



Just wanted to type some nonsense. 

Live life!

Wear a condom!

Don't die wondering!

No comments:

Post a Comment